Prof. Zvi-Pinhas Bar-Yoseph, Heademail: email@example.com
Phone: 972-4-829-2079; Fax: 972-4-829-5710
- Bioseparation processes
- Computational Biomechanics
- Robust computational methods (multiscale finite element and variational multiscale methods) for simulating the behavior of biological organisms at micro- and nano-scales
- Stochastic collective movement of biological cells and fingering morphology
- Computational modeling of clotting and lysis of blood in cerebral aneurysms
- 3d reconstruction from mct/ mmri images and finite element analysis for evaluation of bone micro-structure in bone metabolic diseases with fracture risks
- Bone modeling and remodeling
Asst. Prof. Yizhar Oremail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 972-4-829-5493; Fax: 972-4-829-5710
- Nonlinear dynamics and control in biological systems
- Dynamics of low Reynolds number swimming for biological and biomedical applications
- Biomechanics and dynamics of contact and impact
Prof. Yakov Ben-Haimemail: email@example.com
Phone: 972-4-829-3262; Fax: 972-4-829-5711
- Modelling and managing severe uncertainty
- Planning and design under uncertainty
- Info-gap decision theory
- Applications in engineering, biological conservation, medicine, theoretical biology, economics, homeland security, and other areas
Prof. Steven Frankel
- High-fidelity computational fluid dynamics (CFD) of pathological and medical device hemodynamics
- Image-based patient-specific CFD of cardiovascular diseases
Asst. Prof. Shelly Tzlilemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 972-4-829-5693; Fax: 972-4-829-5710
- Cell Mechanics and cell mechanosensing
- Cell-Biomaterial interaction
- Development of Mechano-sensitive soft biomaterials
- Nerve regeneration using mechanical signals
- Measurements of submicron deformations and picoNewton forces at the single molecule level
- Biophysics, complex fluids and nano-mechanics
Asst. Prof. Sefi Givliemail: email@example.com
Phone: 972-4-829-3014; Fax: 972-4-829-5710
- Multi-scale modeling of skeletal muscles
- Mechanics of biological membranes
- Unfolding of structural proteins
- Cell Motility
Prof. Reuven Katzemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 972-4-829-2102; Fax: 972-4-822-8931
- Assistive Technology for Physically Challenged People
- Rehabilitation Technology
Asst. Prof. Rene Van-Houtemail: email@example.com
Phone: 972-4-829-3866; Fax: 972-4-829-5710
- Particle (solids, droplets or bubbles) – turbulence interactions
- Wind dispersal (Anemophily) mechanisms of pollen
- Fluid flow in biological systems
Prof. Shimon Haber
Prof. Shimon Haberemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 972-4-829-2105; Fax: 972-4-829-5710
- Low Reynolds number swimming of biological organisms.
- Air flow and particle migration in the human lung
- Modeling of blood flow in human organs
Prof. Oded Gottliebemail: email@example.com
Phone: 972-4-829-3158 Fax: 972-4-829-5710
- Spatio-temporal instabilities in Basilar membrane dynamics and their relation to spontaneous oto-acoustic emissions.
- Nonlinear electroelsatic dynamics of the auditory receptor hair cell in the mammalian cochlea.
- Bifurcations, chaotic dynamics, and non-stationary variability in heart mechanics.
Prof. Moshe Shohamemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 972-4-829-3264; Fax: 972-4-829-5710
- Micro-robots for medical applications
Asst. Prof. Moran Bercoviciemail: email@example.com
Phone: 972-4-829-3463; Fax: 972-4-829-5711
- Microscale flow and transport phenomena
- Microfluids and nanofluids
- Lab on a chip devices and assays
- Focusing and separation of chemical and biological species
- Electrokinetic extraction and purification of DNA/RNA/proteins from biological samples
- Amplification-free genetic profiling
- Point-of-care medical diagnostics
- Microfluids and nanofluids
Prof. Miriam Zacksenhouseemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 972-4-829-2092; Fax: 972-4-829-5710
- Computational motor control
- Optimal and robust control
- Oscillatory control of rhythmic movement: Yoyo-control, legged locomotion.
- Brain-Machine Interfaces (BMIs);
- Neural encoding and decoding.
- Skill acquisition.
- Sensorimotor coordination and integration.
- Human-robot interfaces.
- Rehabilitation robots, impedance control.
- Learning systems.
Miles B. Rubin
Prof. Miles B. Rubinemail: email@example.com
Phone: 972-4-829-3188; Fax: 972-4-829-5710
- Elastic-viscoplastic constitutive equations for large deformations of soft tissues.
Prof. Izhak Bucheremail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 972-4-829-3153; Fax: 972-4-829-5711
- Energy harvesting Smart capsule traveling the human intestine
- Direct on-retina image and video projection system
Asst. Prof. Gilad Yossifonemail: email@example.com
Phone: 972-4-829-3466; Fax: 972-4-829-5710
- Lab-on-a-chip biomedical devices.
- Micro/Nanofluidic Bio-MEMS based on AC and DC electrokinetics.
- Field-less spontaneous drug delivery.
- Functionalized nanocolloid–nanochannel array combination for biomolecular detection.
- Nonlinear electrokinetics of biomolecules through nanochannels.
- Non-linear electrokinetic trapping/separation/aggregation in biochips.
Prof. Eyal Zussmanemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 972-4-829-2836; Fax: 972-4-829-5710
- Design and fabrication of electrospun polymer nanostructures (e.g., cardiac patch, blood capillary network)
- Controlled release of drugs
- Mechanical characterization of nanostructures
Assoc. Prof. Doron Shiloemail: email@example.com
Phone: 972-4-829-3165; Fax: 972-4-829-5710
- Biomolecular-mechanical interactions occurring in the pregnant uterus.
- Mechanical characterization of soft tissues.
- Nano-mechanical properties of biogenic mineral/organic interfaces.
Prof. Daniel Rittelemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 972-4-829-3261; Fax: 972-4-829-5710
- Mechanics and Materials, with emphasis on experimental macro and micro-mechanics.
- Characterization and modeling of dynamic failure processes.
- Biomechanics, mechanical performance of biomechanical devices and implants
- Cell mechanics of plant growth.
Prof. Anath Fischeremail: email@example.com
Phone: 972-4-829-3260; Fax: 972-4-829-5710
- Geometric reconstruction methods for emerging scanning technologies
- Physical and Mechanical based methods
- Geometric Digital Modeling Methods for Medical Applications
- Geometric Models for Micro-structures
Assoc. Prof. Alon Wolfemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 972-4-829-2087; Fax: 972-4-829-5710
- Gait analysis and neuromuscular control
- Medical robotics
Prof. Alexander Oronemail: email@example.com
Phone: 972-4-829-3474; Fax: 972-4-829-5710
- Dynamics and Stability of a Tear Film in a Human Eye